Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Night Before It All Begins

Here I am.

Getting ready to begin my last team meeting before the sessions for the year begin.

Our materials are ready, popsicle sticks sorted and posters decorated. Our Jumpstart t-shirts are washed, probably the cleanest they'll ever be. All we're missing are the kids.

It's going to be a learning curve for each and every one of us, but I'm completely confident that the second we walk into that door, and see a classroom full of children wondering who we are, we'll be able to step up to the challenge. I'm ready for a little laughter, maybe a little screaming, and a lot of learning. Whether I come home tomorrow covered in paint, marker, or somehow completely clean, it will all be a part of the adventure. And, if any of us get nervous, the only words we have to remember will be...

Oonga Boonga!

~Kaylee Mchugh
Team Leader
Team Dedication

No comments:

Post a Comment