Monday, August 12, 2013

I am doing Jumpstart because...

I am doing Jumpstart because I think it is a great opportunity to lend a helping hand. Knowing that I was going to do work study, I wanted to shy away from jobs where you just sit behind a desk in a library or work on a computer. My goal was to have my time benefit people and not just myself. Jumpstart is such a good hands on experience where, hopefully, I will learn from others, but make a positive impact on them as well.
~Hannah Nelson
Corps member


I am doing Jumpstart because I believe that every student can succeed and that this universal success is most achievable through school equity, collaboration, and commitment to a whole-child education. Based on last year’s success, I know that Jumpstart will continue to provide me with the unique opportunity of helping to contribute to the movement of equal education opportunity and student success. I look forward to another great year!

~Grant Conway
 Returning Corps member


No comments:

Post a Comment